Wednesday 26 October 2011

Showtime update.

As i said in my last post it was our local show over the last weekend, some of it was wet and rainy, some beautiful and sunny.
Our entries were very successful again this year so over the next few posts i shall try to show some of them
                                                               My overall winnings


My Two Scarf's the top one is knitted from some 4ply hand dyed wool i brought from the Bendigo Sheep & Wool Show last year.The Bottom one is crocheted from 5ply made at the Bendigo Woollen Mills.
A Traditional Matinee Baby Jacket.
The matching Dress Bootees and Bonnet won First Place last Year.
I


"Hoot" Takes out Second up against all sorts of toys.





My Boys hat also receives a second Place



















































My very first pair of Maryjanes takes out first place and Best Exhibit.
Pattern used with permission from Hook Candy
You can buy the pattern from here
hook candy



      
I take out the Most Successful Local Exhibitor -Knitting for the year 2011
This is awarded on a point system according to what places you get.




Hopefully on my next post i can show you some of my daughters work as well as the photo my son entered

You can see more of my work in my Etsy Store madwestdesigns on Etsy
and facebook madwestdesigns on facebook

My items are also sold at  viewpoint handemade gallery
Or i can be contacted by email  madwestdesigns@gmail.com

Cheers
                                                            


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and your thoughts on my blog so please take the time to leave one.
Thank you