Friday 27 July 2012

Stay in the News

Hi all
Well it has taken a little longer than l first thought it would but l now have my newsletter sign-up up and running.
 With all the changes on Facebook and other social media l am finding l longer have the rapport with some of my customers,so l hope to do it this way.
In the newsletter will be lots of different offers only for subscribers after all you are my returning customers so you deserve a little more.
I am currently working on some new ideas and would like to be able to release them soon via a newsletter so please take the time to follow the link below and feel free to tell your friends too.
Cheers Marie

2 comments:

  1. Yay thank you Laura. Did you have a little look at the blogs l follow page,let me know if you would like me to add to the blurb.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments and your thoughts on my blog so please take the time to leave one.
Thank you