Thursday 19 January 2012

Kristina from KPB Designs - tells us bout her UFO'S



Hello Kristina
Please tell us more about you and your UFO's


What do you specialize in?
I specialize in making clothing items for Little boys. The market is flooded with girly stuff and  i wanted to  offer something for boys. I make Neckties, Diaper covers, Bow Ties, Suspenders, Birthday Cake smash outfits. Along with Custom orders from weddings, birthday and every day requests.

The Neckties look great on .


What is your oldest UFO and why?
My oldest UFO is a cross stitching Quilt that I started to work on 20 years ago,although I would try my hand at a new skill. this was not my favorite thing. This is one project that will not see the light of day.. My daughter has found this project and has created a new project with it. So I guess you can say it got a UFO make over.
How great that your daughter can see something in an unfinished project

This photo is so cute i just loving the matching set

How many UFO's do you have,what are they?
I can think of 6 UFO's but I probably have a few more. My 3 kids baby books the youngest who is 3 is only a box of photos. I know they would love for me to finish them. Just not so much fun doing them. Another project is a pair of shorts for my husband and  2 ceramics I need to finish painting.
Opps you just reminded me that i also still have my daughters baby book to finish
Way too cute


Do you think you will ever finish them?
I will finish them, when I find the interest in them again. About 3 weeks ago i had 4 more projects and i got those finished. My Oldest was excited because they had only been in the works for 5 months.
I need you to show me how to tie my Kids School Ties


How did you find the Etsykids Team?

I found the Etsykids Team while looking through the different Teams that were created on Etsy. I have only been a member for a few months and have enjoyed being part of the community.

                                                                                                                                                                     


  
You can find KBP Designs in these places
Twitter kbpdesigns 



I hope you have enjoyed finding out a little more about Kristina and KBP designs.
If you like to participate my series on UFO's please be in touch. 

2 comments:

  1. Oooh lovely!!! It is so hard to find or think of boys handcrafted items. Love to see people who are making it happen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know and these are so cute, i too am guilty of doing more for girls than boys although i do have some and will slowly add more

      Delete

I love to read comments and your thoughts on my blog so please take the time to leave one.
Thank you