Friday 18 January 2013

Taking a break....

You may have noticed me absent from my blog of late. l am sorry but things have got in the way namely settling into a new job which l started back in November.
l have even let my Facebook page and Etsy store slip a little but never fear l am slowly taking back some time for me and my creations.
Boy have l missed it.
It looks like l won't be just knitting and crocheting either but returning to my first passion of dressmaking, l may just use up all that fabric l have stored.
So for now it may be best to follow my FB page as this is where l shall post things first and hopefully not too far away in the distant future l shall return here also.
Cheers
Marie

1 comment:

  1. I can see that you are putting a lot of time and effort into your site and
    detailed articles! I am deeply in love with every single piece of information you post here

    Kenneth Cole Watches
    DKNY Watches
    Ted Baker Watches
    Guess Watches
    Michael Kors Watches
    Ben Sherman Watches
    Henleys Watches

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments and your thoughts on my blog so please take the time to leave one.
Thank you