Thursday 31 May 2012

Absence makes the heart grow Fonder

Or so l am hoping.
It has nearly being a month since my last post,not to worry l am still here and l know it sounds like an excuse but l have being super busy and sick all at the same time and something had to give.
Well a few things actually l have had no energy whats so ever to knit or crochet and it is killing me but in the last week l have finished an item for my good friend at Hranni Handmade for an auction she is hosting and have started some more.
I think l am nearly better too so l might just be back on track.
And lastly if any of my wonderful followers have a blog please leave me a link so l can find you.
Thanks so much
Cheers Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and your thoughts on my blog so please take the time to leave one.
Thank you