Thursday 22 September 2011

My very first post

Welcome to my very first post.
I hope to be able to contniue my love of nearly all things craft and share with you along the way.
My one pet hate is that no one takes (or seems to) the time to pass their skills on to others.
so if along the way if you any questions please ask and i shall try to help if i can.
I have had a long affair with knitting nearly all my life and in later years crochet,i also am a dressmaker by trade and like to partake in some paper craft  too.
Enough for now as i really want to get my blog looking just right (for me anyway) it's the first time i have created one of these too,so if anybody has any helpful hints please feel free to pass them on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and your thoughts on my blog so please take the time to leave one.
Thank you